The nightlife at Los Cabos is clearly not for the faint hearted! The southern end of the Baja peninsula in Mexico is a place that is brimming full of activities and beaches. Every person will find something to do here, which is what makes Los Cabos the place to be. It is known as one of the best holiday destinations in the world and visitors throng here in hordes to get a taste of authentic Mexico and to have their fill of the glorious sun, sand, and surf that Cabo offers.
The nightlife in Loc Cabos is high caliber and high energy when compared to almost any other holiday destination in the world. There are a variety of nightlife scenarios available at Los Cabos and it really depends on what you are looking for. You can go to a relaxing and romantic bar, there are dozens of them, or go dance it up at a hip hop club called Pink Kitty.
Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo
Cabo San Lucas is where many young adults love to fly down and visit. Known for its hard rocking all night party scene, Cabo San Lucas still has plenty to offer to those love birds who simply want to enjoy the glorious sunsets in Cabo without worrying about milling crowds, loud music, loud people, and jostling dancers. There are plenty of understated venues that offer lovers an opportunity to share cocktails and a romantic sunset vista.
San Jose del Cabo, on the other hand, is the quieter venue of the two and it is the first town that you will reach when landing at the airport. Do not worry, this town has plenty to offer all ages as well.
Spots to Frequent
- The Office at Playa El Medano is known for its 16 ounce margaritas that leave everyone begging for more and they get it, too, because the place has plenty of happy hour fun! If you wish to enjoy some tremendous and memorable night time fun while dining on the sandy beach, The Office is the place to be. Don’t be fooled by the staid name, this is a rocking venue!
- Pink Kitty, mentioned above, is the newest hot spot in downtown Cabo San Lucas. This chic venue has gyrating music, rooftop and patio dining options, a gourmet restaurant, and some upscale groovy décor. Located right next to the Cabo San Lucas Marina, the Pink Kitty is as accessible as it is exclusive. Do not worry; there is not any dress code for Pink Kitty.
- A Cabo icon that you simply cannot miss if you are a party person worth his/her salt is Squid Roe on Boulevard Marina in Cabo San Lucas. This crowded venue has three floors open to the public and has plenty of TVs, drinks, and delicious food to choose from. Squid Roe was shown briefly in a Ben Stiller movie.
- Red at San Jose is a new martini bar that offers the very best international cuisine palette complimented by some modern music. If you crave style and oomph, this is the place to be.
- Live Latin bands play at the Tropicana in San Jose on Fridays and Saturday nights.
Get your fill of the sizzling nightlife at Los Cabos! When the sun descends, the fun begins!